Why Get Married at Villa Punto de Vista?
Don’t settle for anything less than perfect on your wedding day.
A perfect wedding requires perfect elements — a stunning venue, luxurious accommodations, premier amenities and trusted partners. However, finding a location that offers all of these aspects can be difficult.
Villa Punto de Vista allows you to celebrate your wedding with the luxury of a five-star rainforest and ocean retreat and the comfort and intimacy of a private villa. We are Costa Rica’s highest-rated wedding villa, nestled between a lush tropical rainforest preserve and the waters of the Pacific Ocean. Our luxurious villa offers an extraordinary 2.5-acre private estate and venue space and provides premier accommodations and amenities for your guests. We also have our trusted partners who will work with you to make your perfect wedding a reality.
We have everything you need to plan the ceremony of your dreams — from exquisite views to spacious suites, Villa Punto de Vista is the perfect setting for your breathtaking wedding.
Beautiful Costa Rica Wedding Venues Where Your Ceremony Can Be Held
The most memorable element of your wedding is the venue.
At Villa Punto de Vista, we offer a wide range of gorgeous options for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. We have space for both intimate family ceremonies and lavish, banquet-style receptions, and our climate is warm and temperate year-round. From rooftops to waterfalls, our villa provides stunning backdrops for the most important day of your life. Whatever venue you choose, you can rest knowing that Villa Punto de Vista is accessible for every guest — all floors are connected by a private elevator, and ramps and handicapped restrooms ensure all of your guests can celebrate with you on your beautiful wedding day.
Here’s a closer look at some of the best settings for your wedding in Costa Rica:
1. The Rooftop Deck
The Rooftop Deck provides a breathtaking, 180-degree panoramic view, creating a truly unforgettable ceremony. Located on our highest floor, our expansive rooftop venue provides stunning views of the vibrant rainforest canopy and the azure Pacific Ocean. Our deck is tented to provide shade and cover from the warm Costa Rican sun or an afternoon rainstorm, and it combines the freshness and charm of an outdoor wedding with the practicality of an indoor venue.
Our sky-high deck is ideal for romantic ceremonies, cocktail hours and catered receptions. Sip on one of our signature mimosas and mingle among your guests, all while admiring your incredible surroundings. Complete with a full-service bar, the Rooftop Deck is the perfect setting for your dream day.
2. The Events Terrace
Just one level below the rooftop deck, the Events Terrace offers unbeatable views of the mighty Pacific ocean, spectacular sunsets and the lush rainforest canopy. Featuring locally-harvested materials such as teakwood beams and columns, the Events Terrace adjoins our professional kitchen and full-sized bar, making it easy to transition from the ceremony to hors-d’oeuvres or cocktails. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide breathtaking views of the water and tropical forest, so you never forget that you’re surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
A popular choice for both grand dinners and warm, intimate ceremonies, the Events Terrace provides an elegant and well-appointed space for every celebration.
3. The Ballroom
With incredible two-story windows and an adjacent outdoor living space, Villa Punto de Vista’s Ballroom is distinctly impressive and elegant. Inlaid teak floors spread beneath tall lofted ceilings, and a full-service bar provides ease-of-access to refreshments. Fitted with disco lighting and a club quality indoor and outdoor sound system, the Ballroom is perfect for energetic dance parties as well as opulent dining.
Let the soothing notes of a live band drift over you from the mezzanine as you dance, or begin a toast at one of our long banquet tables. The Ballroom is our most popular reception venue at the villa, and it’s ideally suited for large wedding ceremonies and fine dining. It will set a lavish and charming tone for your celebration.
4. The Pool Deck
Well-suited for intimate group settings, our inviting Pool Deck seats up to 25 guests and exudes a laid-back elegance. Listen to the crashing of the ocean’s waves and grab a cool cocktail, all while being surrounded by lush tropical rainforest.
On our Pool Deck, you can relax under the stars during the warm Costa Rican evenings. It’s built from coral-stone, and the covered seating area contains a built-in ice bucket that can hold up to 10 bottles of chilled champagne. The space is perfect for a deluxe bachelor or bachelorette event, a fun poolside gathering on a warm evening or other celebrations surrounding your wedding.
5. The Beach
If you have always dreamed of a bright and beautiful beach-side ceremony, look no further than the beautiful sands along the stunning Manuel Antonio Bay. With a Costa Rica beach wedding, sunlight glitters on the gentle emerald waves and provides a romantic background. Islands dot the horizon, and tropical birds and monkeys serenade from the nearby forest.
Our pristine beach is the definition of a tropical haven, and if you choose Villa Punto de Vista for your luxury Costa Rica beach wedding, you’ll also have the assistance of our staff to create an idyllic and unforgettable celebration. While we let you choose the wedding professionals you’d like to work with on the details of your ceremony, we’ll be there for the rest of your stay at our villa.
6. The Rainforest
For a truly ethereal ceremony, venture beyond the villa into the nearby rainforest. Step into its wondrous splendor, bursting with verdant green foliage and abundant wildlife. Exotic flowers sprinkle the paths like confetti, and playful monkeys and brightly-colored birds swoop from tree to tree.
Under the dappled forest canopy, towering waterfalls spill into swirling pools and swift streams. You might also find the scent of vanilla wafting through the trees from the nearby vanilla plantations and sweet flowers. For a uniquely adventurous and picturesque ceremony, explore the myriad of gorgeous Manuel Antonio wedding venues surrounding Villa Punto de Vista.
Luxurious Accommodations for Your Overnight Guests
When you are searching for the perfect wedding venue, another crucial factor is the accommodations for your guests.
With 10 exquisitely appointed private suites, Villa Punto de Vista can accommodate up to 50 people overnight. Our premier, fully staffed villas provide luxury accommodations for both large and intimate celebrations:
- Panoramic Ocean and Jungle Views: Our luxury villa features outstanding and breathtaking 180-degree ocean and jungle canopy views that will truly make you feel as if you are soaring like a bird! With these amazing views also comes the benefit of privacy, as each floor and suite has its own private balcony for plenty of separation.
- Luxurious Suites: Each of our 10 suites is architecturally distinct, and locally-sourced materials are integrated throughout the villa. Look for teakwood-inlaid floors and rose sandstone rock walls and furniture, and gaze in awe at the view from our floor-to-ceiling windows. Every suite has its own private balcony, and an integrated sound system allows you to set the mood. Feel your stress melt away in one of the private baths, equipped with restorative rain showers and indulgent spa amenities. At the end of the day, sink into ultra-soft linens and slip into sleep surrounded by the evening sounds of the forest.
- Spacious Social Areas: Our tastefully designed social rooms allow your guests to spend time together in style. Our social areas are designed to be as multi-functional as possible and can be converted into ideal dining, entertaining or private event spaces. Relax in our airy living room under double-height ceilings, or watch a film in style in our spacious home theater. Pull out a deck of cards, or test your pool-playing skills in the game room, which includes a fully stocked wet bar. And, of course, no evening is complete without watching the sunset from the rooftop infinity-edge Jacuzzi.
- Off-Location Accommodations: If over 30 guests will be attending your wedding, don’t worry — our pre-arrival concierge can coordinate all off-location accommodations. We partner with nearby hotels and villas just for this purpose, and some are even within walking distance of Villa Punto de Vista. Your private villa will still be the central hub of your festivities. Everyone can gather for peaceful beach days or high-energy game nights, and at the end of the day, you can retreat to your spacious, exclusive suite and watch night fall on the rainforest from your private balcony.
- Eco-Conscious Design: With an award-winning, eco-conscious vertical design, our villa extends upward instead of outward. Each level provides new and breathtaking views of the region, from colorful birds gliding above the rainforest canopy to the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean.
By celebrating your wedding at Villa Punto de Vista, you ensure both you and your guests will have a luxurious and relaxing experience in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.
Premier Amenities for Your Luxury Costa Rica Destination Wedding
Once you have found a stunning venue and luxurious accommodations, the next question is what amenities are available for you and your guests?
To give you as much flexibility as possible, Villa Punto de Vista does not provide services for the wedding day, allowing you to personally choose the wedding professionals you trust. But never fear — our luxury villa comes equipped with a wide range of the finest services and amenities available. You and your guests can enjoy a spectacular rainforest celebration with all the comforts and extravagances of a five-star retreat:
- Pre-Arrival Concierge: Before your visit, our experienced pre-arrival concierge sees to every detail of your trip, from arranging air and ground transportation to pre-stocking the villa with everything you will need for your stay. The concierge can book eco tours and adventure activities for your guests, as well as select a professional private chef to add a personalized and delicious flair for your visit. We will connect you with wedding professionals to take care of the stressful wedding logistics, and feel free to sit back and relax as you soak up the golden Costa Rican sun.
- On-Site Concierge and Full-Service Staff: During your visit, a full-service housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and security staff keep the villa beautiful and meticulously maintained. Our on-site concierge also serves as your butler and bartender and personally ensures all of your guests are well-attended to and informed. Our butler can arrange for local food to be catered in, as well as restock your pantry with fresh ingredients or spirits whenever necessary. Additionally, before you step onto our warm, glimmering beaches, our staff will set up everything you need for a fun and relaxing day.
- Complimentary Breakfast: Every morning, enjoy an indulgent complimentary breakfast featuring fresh Costa Rican coffee and local delicacies. Wake up to the aromas of fluffy eggs and stacks of pancakes, and sip juice while watching the sun reflect off the peaceful Manuel Antonio Bay. Be sure to try one of our signature Passion Fruit Champagne mimosas!
- The Latest Technology: At Villa Punto de Vista, we care about the smallest details. Our villa is supplied with the latest technology, including high-speed Wi-Fi. iPads with a direct connection to the butler are accessible from every room, so you can rest easy knowing your friends and family are in the best possible care.
- Private Beach, Massage Accommodations and More: The villa is a minute’s stroll from our quiet, private beach, and we can provide an in-house masseuse and yoga instructor for optimal convenience.
- Options for Adventure: One of the perks of planning a destination wedding is increased quality time with your loved ones. When you stay at Villa Punto de Vista, you will find something to enjoy with every guest. Manuel Antonio provides endless opportunities for all type of adventurers, whether you love adrenaline-pumping parasailing or soothing spa days. Canopy ziplines, rainforest hiking, parasailing and catamaran sailing all await in the nearby ocean and forest. One thing’s for sure — you and your guests will never be bored while staying at Villa Punto de Vista, and your wedding will be an exceptional experience for everyone involved.
At Villa Punto de Vista, we take the comfort of you and your guests seriously. When you have your wedding at our villa, you experience a luxurious stay in one of the world’s most beautiful settings, all while enjoying premier amenities and services.
Trusted Partners for Your Costa Rica Wedding Planning
To create a truly stunning wedding, you must work with trusted and experienced partners — at Villa Punto de Vista, we can connect you with some of the best.
We take pride in recommending only the best resources for your wedding. Our pre-arrival concierge can connect you with excellent wedding planners who are not only the best in their field — they know Villa Punto de Vista intimately and can make your destination wedding dreams a reality.
Our partner wedding planners can secure the best vendors for your special day, including:
- Chef or catering services
- Photographers and videographers
For more information on choosing a wedding planner, read our 1 Comment on designing your destination wedding in Costa Rica.
Celebrate Your Luxury Costa Rica Wedding at Villa Punto de Vista
You deserve only the best on your wedding day. At Villa Punto de Vista, we provide everything you need to make your ceremony extraordinary.
Sitting atop the bluffs overlooking the breathtaking Manuel Antonio bay, Villa Punto de Vista provides the commanding views that are ideal for your Costa Rica wedding. At our villa, you have privacy and exclusivity — we only host one wedding at a time, so you can be sure you are getting the full attention of our attentive staff.
As Costa Rica’s largest and highest rated villa, Villa Punto de Vista is perfectly suited for your luxury destination wedding. Our villa is often booked 12 to 18 months in advance, so make sure you book your stay as soon as you know your dates. Contact us to make reservations and begin planning the details of your wedding in a tropical paradise.
If you have any questions about a wedding at Villa Punto de Vista, don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 855-213-7407. The most important day of your life deserves an extraordinary celebration, and if you choose Villa Punto de Vista, we guarantee your wedding will be truly unforgettable.