Imagine yourself waking at dawn to the gentle roll of the ocean waves and the distinct sound of howler monkeys in the distance. Your group’s first class of the day is on the panoramic roof deck overlooking the majestic Manuel Antonio Bay — breathtaking! After your class, breakfast awaits to the tune of the freshest locally grown fruits, and the aroma of organic Costa Rican coffee fills the air.
Welcome to Villa Punto de Vista, a private, spectacular Costa Rican yoga venue and villa. We supply the environment you need to feel indulged and get the most out of your yoga practice or yoga retreat experience. Our 10-suite fully-staffed, private luxury villa rises vertically thru the rainforest canopy and provides unsurpassed panoramic views of the western coastline and tropical ecosystem. While here, you can bask in an unparalleled location and experience complete relaxation during your yoga retreat.
Give yourself a new, uninterrupted atmosphere to get closer to your meditative and physical goals by attending a Costa Rica yoga retreat at the award-winning Villa Punto de Vista located in stunning Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
To find out about our Costa Rica yoga retreat and book your group’s journey to Villa Punto de Vista, contact us today.
Amenities for an Amazing Retreat
As a yoga retreat participant, you’ll enjoy all the amenities of staying in our luxurious villa while being able to strengthen connections or make friends with similar interests. Each distinctly designed guest suite is complete with teakwood accents, floor-to-ceiling glass and locally sourced pink sandstone rock walls. The gorgeous, unobstructed view of the rainforest and the Manuel Antonio Bay will make you feel even more connected to nature.
Each suite is paired with a private bath, complete with indulgent, organic spa amenities. Your comfortable, Swiss-made beds will be covered in ultra-soft linens. Rooms can be configured for couples or individuals with either king-sized or single bed arrangements.
Yoga Spaces to Die For
Our villa has several incredibly unique spaces where you can find your center during yoga practice and gatherings, including:
- The First Floor Living Area: With its double-height ceilings and inlaid teak floor, this airy room is the perfect place to practice your downward dog.
- The Dinning Terrace: Our spacious dining terrace also doubles as a calming yoga studio. With floor-to-ceiling windows that provide an unobstructed view of the ocean and bay, you’ll be able to take in amazing sights while practicing — rain or shine.
- The Rooftop Deck: You’ve never seen a space more devoted to relaxation than our Rooftop Deck. When you’re surrounded with comfy hammocks, a jacuzzi and an open lounge area, you’ll have no problem finding your Zen.
- The Pool Deck: When you do yoga in this secluded space, your only eye-witnesses will likely be the monkeys swinging amongst the trees. Plus, you’re only a jump away from cooling down in the pool after your workout!
- The Beach: What’s better than doing yoga on a golden sand beach? Let the ocean breeze keep you cool as you stretch by the ocean. Then, take a dip in the emerald-colored water as you reflect on your session.
Manuel Antonio: The Perfect Yoga Retreat Locale in Costa Rica
Situated along the Pacific Coast, Manuel Antonio is one of the most exquisite travel hotspots in Central America. This area has been featured in numerous travel publications and continues to attract people from around the globe.
Year-round, Manuel Antonio offers something for everyone. And Villa Punto de Vista is set in the hills to give you an incredible vantage of the surroundings. In fact, that’s what “Villa Punto de Vista” translates to: Point of View!
When you stay with us during your yoga retreat to Costa Rica, you’ll have access to a plethora of nearby activities. Pristine, soft, golden beaches at the bottom of our secluded road, and Manuel Antonio National Park is only a short beachside walk from the villa.
Of course, you could always unwind at your luxury villa, where plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces allow you to practice yoga, meditations and more in peace and tranquility.
Unplug at a Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
Yoga retreats in Costa Rica are opportunities for you to untether yourself from the hustle and bustle of everyday living. If you’re craving a getaway to hone your yoga skills, contact Villa Punto de Vista now. Whether you want to visit us for a yoga retreat or prefer to book our luxury villa for your group of up to 24 yoga enthusiasts, we’re happy to make your yoga retreat needs a reality.