All guest rooms at Villa Punto de Vista are adorned with renewable and locally harvested teak wood furniture, cabinetry and accents as well as locally quarried Rose Sandstone.
The contemporary design of the villa lends itself to the use of tempered glass walls and railings as well as cantilevered corers that open rooms up to the magnificent rain forest and sea.
Above in the list of villa suites under “Room Specifics” the third leaf is a link to floor plans for the floor of each room. Take a look! Should you require a complete set of floor plans for the entire villa please contact us.
Advantages of Renting Our Costa Rica Villa
If you’re new to the idea of renting a large Costa Rica villa specifically for your family or group, consider the advantages to making Villa Punto de Vista your home base.
- Luxurious Privacy: Although you’ll have access to all five-star hotel amenities, you’ll never have to worry about sharing space with people you don’t know. When you are our guest, the villa is exclusively yours.
- Convenience: Our large luxury villa is located only a minute from the beach and is close to many of the hottest attractions on the western coast of Costa Rica, starting with Manuel Antonio National Park. Called a treasure of the country, this Central American Park is home to native species of flora and fauna. Plan to take a hike along the trails while visiting or just relax at any of the beaches. Enjoy restaurants, boating, sport fishing, shopping and cultural attractions within minutes.
- Exotic Opportunity: Where else can you go but Costa Rica at a private luxury villa and awaken to the chittering of monkeys in the trees or toucans as they perch high above the canopy with you? Take in panoramic, breathtaking views from our infinity pool or 10-person Jacuzzi located on the Roof Top Deck. Or, simply bask in the warm breezes in one of our indoor/outdoor social spaces and panoramic views. The choice is yours — and the opportunity’s incredible.
- Eco-Friendly Designs and Architecture: Upon building Villa Punto de Vista, we were careful to design the villa with sustainability in mind. The villa was intentionally built vertically as opposed to horizontally to lessen the footprint, both environmentally and physically. The result is a stunning structure carefully crafted with locally-sourced materials to ensure the most stunning views of the coast.
- Noted Reputation: Villa Punto de Vista was voted the top villa in the America’s by Conde Nast Johansens, was mentioned on Forbes.com and was featured in Architectural Digest. Manuel Antonio itself has consistently been listed as one of the top 15 beaches in the world by Forbes magazine and other news outlets, as well.
Start planning the adventure of a lifetime. Contact us today to book our large luxury villa in Costa Rica for up to 30 people. After scheduling your reservations, you can start deciding which suite will be yours.